Real Texas Freedom

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Disgust - Americans Losing It

I've been reading the newspaper reports from the Houston, Corpus and MacAllen
publications concerning the Smoking ban elections in those areas. I'm drinking whiskey but as an old drinker told me years ago, honesty comes out when you're drinking and you should never take an insult from a drunk as trivial.

Dumb S.O.B.'s don't fit the "They know not what they do," category. They are either money hungry politicians, evil religious idiots, propaganda prone government officials or stupid scientists.

Common sense has never been so confused in the minds of Americans than now. Tobacco smoke as a killer is disgusting. I may be old and unable to fight like I would like to but I am starting to hate anybody who thinks second hand tobacco smoke is a killer. I know that most people don't care if I hate them or not but I may matter some day.

Common sense, the most important part of the American makeup, is failing us regularly. The most disgusting element of the smoking ban movement is the backing of medical doctors. Not an exact science, they continue to promote a campaign that undermines their credibility. As I told one friend recently, they are F- heads.


I'm sorry to reveal what I think but hatred is important when it comes from someone like me! The very essence of American survival rests on this issue. If we can't smoke, what the hell can we do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home