Real Texas Freedom

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Members of the Council

I have been asked by your local citizens' group, Citizens for Choice and Common Sense, for my help in their efforts to have your smoking ban reversed.

Regardless of whether or not further knowledge of the human genetic structure will prove beyond a doubt that second hand smoke is a political toy used by zealots on the unknowing, damage to freedom, culture, truth and justice is obvious.

Please go to my Real Texas Freedom site for research sites.

Thanks,
Sam Nettles
P.O. Bx 913
Hutto, TX 78634
Phone 512-632-7823 (Cell)

1 Comments:

At April 29, 2005 at 12:51 PM, Blogger highwayscribery said...

Hey,
Just alerting potentially interested parties to my novel, "The Sidewalk Smokers Club."
I will be publishing it on iUniverse.com in a few weeks, but in the meantime am running chapters every Friday/Saturday on my blog at http://highwayscribery.blogspot.com. Chapter one ran on April 8.
In a nutshell, some folks who would not have otherwise met are forced to the sidewalk for a smoke because by a new city ordinance.
Soon they become a fashion and after that the object of further regulation seeking to outlaw them. (I dare anybody to challenge me this isn't coming).
From there it's to the barricades.
Commentary on a free country where it's almost too easy to break a law (and other stuff).
best,
the highway scribe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home